Farmhouse Market opened February 9, 2007 and is owned and operated by Jay and Melissa Bluher, longtime residents of Fall City. Customers will find many local items throughout the market including wine, fresh baked cupcakes and honey from Fall City, gourmet coffee beans roasted in Cle Elum, natural beef from Oregon, and seasonal produce from the Fall City area and the Yakima Valley. Farmhouse Market has expanded into natural and organic foods as requested by local residents and will continue to add products to meet our customer's needs.
Farmhouse Market is active in the community:
- 1% of saved receipts is donated to Fall City Elementary and Chief Kanim Middle School.
- Sponsor of Fall City Days Watermelon eating contest.
- Sponsors Fall City Days Fun Run by donating sports drinks and fruit for runners.
- Provide healthy snacks and water for many local school events.
- Provide supplies and a donation location for local food banks.
- We offer free grocery delivery to local senior citizens.
Fresh sandwiches are made daily.
We provide special order meat and cheese deli trays, sandwiches and gourmet cupcakes.